Dental Finance OptionsDental Financing in Lethbridge, Alberta
Dental financing options can help take the sting out of dentistry costs
Dentalcard, a dental financing company, can allow you to receive treatment while avoiding upfront costs.
Dental insurance can also help cover a portion of your dental treatment. However, dental insurance can be a complex world to navigate. Dental insurance is not medical insurance. While most medical insurance plans cover the entire cost of medical treatment, dental insurance rarely covers the whole procedure.
Don’t let cost scare you off
It’s simply an opportunity to discuss:
- the options for dental treatment
- the cost associated with them
- the dental financing or payment options that may be available
We believe good oral health is priceless
While at home care is a key component of a good oral health regime, the wear and tear of daily use can take its toll. How?
- food and beverages can stain our teeth
- teeth may fracture or chip, from eating, clenching or grinding
- bacteria can accumulate, leading to infection and/or gum disease
- missing or damaged teeth can lead to a misaligned bite. This can cause painful TMJD symptoms or impact your ability to breathe effectively
That’s why scheduling regular hygiene and dental check-up appointments is a good habit to keep.
Find affordable dental treatment options
Need more information about dental financing?
If you would like to learn more about dental treatment payment options, please schedule a consultation. For more information on the importance of maintaining your oral health, visit the Canadian Dental Association‘s website.